I just... this was a brilliant episode! Show, return soon!
Everything is Betty McRae (and Hella Fine Soldier Girl Teresa and Kate/Betty and Gladys' beautiful sad self and Bomb Girls) and nothing hurts (well, only a little bit). Spam spam spam:
▪ Where someone else describes all my feels concerning the Teresa/Betty bedroom scene
▪ "I'm here for the filing and the sex - and I'm not really into files."
▪ Perf song and perf gif (the fireworks at the end, ohmygaaawd)
▪ Goddamn Gladys and her goddamn puppy face~
▪ Adventure Time fits with everything! Everything! - (lol, also, this is a gpoy)
▪ Haters gonna keep hatin', Gladys bebe gurl, don't you mind them~
▪ I might have cried a little from laughing so much after I watched this vid. Fucking perfection. Context: Ali Liebert once mentioned in an article that in order for her to get into character, in this case Betty McRae, she'd get inspired by songs. This was one of them.
Above the passion quivering by Ibmisscharlie
Let's call a heart a heart by huddleofneurons
And Then Gladys Decided to Break In Her New Wheels by Driving Cross Country to Find Kate by shopfront